Breakfast at LC's...Where Champagne IS a Food Group

Everyone wants a place to feel at home...a place that feels like nothing bad could ever happen to them there...like Tiffany's. I am just a girl in the world with hopes & dreams like the rest of you, looking for that place for myself...& maybe my own little blue boxes along the way. Breakfast at LC's is my blog, where I can talk about life, love, fashion, media & family. Since MY dream is to always have a place where the people I love can gather for breakfast (or lunch & dinner) and talk, share, & laugh, I gave the blog a name: "Breakfast at LC's." xoxo, LC


Tuesday, October 19, 2010

To Everything There Is A Season...Winter Kate by Nicole Richie



On my new and improved Bucket List is to learn how to play the guitar. Although I played the piano in my childhood, I never learned how to play the guitar, and it's something I'd love to learn how to do. Some of my favorite aunts and uncles have played guitar, and one of my nephews plays, too, so it seems only natural that I would take it up as a hobby.

I'm thinking that when I do buy a guitar of my very own, I have to accessorize accordingly. This photo of Nicole Richie in her line, Winter Kate, reminds me just how much I want to grab my guitar, throw on some jeans, and accessorize with gorgeous boho chic jewelry. If anyone can make seed bead jewelry look ultra glam, it's Nicole Richie, and if anyone can pick up on this trend, and run with it, it would be me. This is one of my favorite looks and that carefree, easy, breezy Bohemian vibe is both sexy and vintage, all rolled into one.

Now if only I could pick up the guitar, and actually play something remotely recognizable...

There's a season for everything...even learning a new instrument...but when it comes to designer labels and couture, Winter Kate tops my favorites list.

No comments:

Post a Comment