Breakfast at LC's...Where Champagne IS a Food Group

Everyone wants a place to feel at home...a place that feels like nothing bad could ever happen to them there...like Tiffany's. I am just a girl in the world with hopes & dreams like the rest of you, looking for that place for myself...& maybe my own little blue boxes along the way. Breakfast at LC's is my blog, where I can talk about life, love, fashion, media & family. Since MY dream is to always have a place where the people I love can gather for breakfast (or lunch & dinner) and talk, share, & laugh, I gave the blog a name: "Breakfast at LC's." xoxo, LC


Monday, October 11, 2010

MAH-JOR Mom-to-Be News



Rachel Zoe has always been my favorite celebrity stylist, and though many people both in the media and the general public like to ridicule her for assorted reasons, beginning with her skinny frame, I have always loved not only her personal style and the work she does with celebrity clients, but her disposition and approach towards her career.

Style A-Zoe by Rachel Zoe made it on my top-ten favorite books of all time list, and since I read books pretty frequently, and since I am a writer, it's pretty tough to make the cut. I'm a MAH-JOR fan of The Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo (for those of you who don't speak Zoe, MAH-JOR is just one of her catch phrases) and I have been rooting for her to finally agree to have a baby with husband Roger, who is undoubtedly one of the best husbands I've seen on TV...he has been completely supportive of her and all of her ideas and her company, which is hard to find these days.

So, I have to say, when news broke this week that Rachel might in fact be preggers, I was delighted to hear it. While many comedians out there were already starting to crack jokes about her alleged pregnancy, I think she'd be an adorable, stylish pregnant woman.

While nobody has confirmed the report yet, I would be the first to congratulate Rachel and Rodger and send my support.
And if I actually had as much money in the bank as Rachel Zoe, I would send her a Chanel bag to use as a super chic diaper bag. Although I'm sure Karl Lagerfield already has that one covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment