Breakfast at LC's...Where Champagne IS a Food Group

Everyone wants a place to feel at home...a place that feels like nothing bad could ever happen to them there...like Tiffany's. I am just a girl in the world with hopes & dreams like the rest of you, looking for that place for myself...& maybe my own little blue boxes along the way. Breakfast at LC's is my blog, where I can talk about life, love, fashion, media & family. Since MY dream is to always have a place where the people I love can gather for breakfast (or lunch & dinner) and talk, share, & laugh, I gave the blog a name: "Breakfast at LC's." xoxo, LC


Friday, October 22, 2010

A Deal's A Deal...



So many cheating husbands...so many broken marriages...so little time to blog about all of them.

With all the breakups, shake ups, and screw ups around the country and globe these days, a girl finds herself without a whole lot of time to keep up on them all. I mean, we can barely recuperate from the disaster that was Tiger Woods' love life last year, and now, it seems everyone is singing the blues these days. Yes, one is the loneliest number, but the hotties in Hollywood that are getting dumped lately are so gorg, I doubt they're going to be lonely for long.

Take Christina Aguilera, for instance. With hubby Jordan Bratman now out of the picture, I wonder how long it will take before we see her pretty baby blues batting those fake MAC eyelashes at another gentleman caller, or planting her MAC Ruby Woo lipstick stained mouth on another celeb? I doubt it will be more than a month or so, and I'm usually pretty good at estimating. The real kicker was when David Arquette and Courteney Cox separated. That one really threw me for a loop, because I clearly remember the InStyle interview many years ago, when they first got hitched, and he gave her a ring that was engraved, reading, "A Deal's a Deal" on the inside of the band.

Now the star of Cougartown is free to be on the prowl, and evidently, so is David. Reports have surfaced that he's already rebounded with a new chick, very much younger but not nearly as attractive as Courteney, who is the spokeswoman for Kinerase, and a distinct and timeless beauty, not to mention a star in her own right.

I guess some deals get broken, especially when it comes to Hollywood marriages, but the one I would pick up on would be the Linea Pelle handbag that Courteney has been seen toting around on the set of Cougartown. With stylish zippers, a smart handle, and a sleek black leather finish, Linea Pelle makes a classic investment bag that's sure to stand the test of time.

Which is more than I can say for most marriages these days. Or relationships in general, actually.

To buy a new handbag that is definitely not a dealbreaker, visit www.blueheavenboutique.com where you can buy this Linea Pelle bag for yourself for $395. In a gorgeous, dependable leather, it will be style you can count on. And that's one hell of a lot better than an Arquette brother.

Hey Courteney, you could be in a worse situation. Be glad you didn't marry Charlie Sheen.

Linea Pelle handbag, $395, www.blueheavenboutique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment