Breakfast at LC's...Where Champagne IS a Food Group

Everyone wants a place to feel at home...a place that feels like nothing bad could ever happen to them there...like Tiffany's. I am just a girl in the world with hopes & dreams like the rest of you, looking for that place for myself...& maybe my own little blue boxes along the way. Breakfast at LC's is my blog, where I can talk about life, love, fashion, media & family. Since MY dream is to always have a place where the people I love can gather for breakfast (or lunch & dinner) and talk, share, & laugh, I gave the blog a name: "Breakfast at LC's." xoxo, LC


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Out to Sea



My oldest nephew is only a year younger than I am, so when he left to the military, it damn near broke my heart. He was my best friend growing up, and pretty much like a brother to me. Since his Mom was a young mom, and she married my brother when he was in his early 20's, we grew up together like siblings. So when the opportunities arose for me to visit him wherever he was stationed, I would try and visit. And each time I did, I would get to take a tour of the Coast Guard ship where he and his buddies all worked.

I can tell you that a Coast Guard ship is much different from a yacht; they are not luxurious by any stretch of the imagination, and in my stilettos, I almost fell flat on my ass more than once. But the idea of being on the water in elegant clothing is the dream of many women I know, which is why so many women buy into the idea of going on cruises, or taking a yacht out for the day or weekend with friends. And Kim Kardashian is certainly no exception.

Except this lucky biotch?
Got to go out to sea with none other than Miles Austin, the cutie patootie of Dallas Cowboys fame.

Wearing a high waisted black A-line skirt with a beaded silver belt, fitted white top, heels, and a big floppy black Eugenia Kim hat, Kim looks stunning, and is certainly the envy of every woman who not only wants to take a vacation aboard a yacht, but also those who are dying to get in Miles Austin's skivvies. (Or boxer briefs. Whatever the Texans are doing these days.)

To purchase a hat for yourself like Kim's, go to www.shopthetrendboutique.com. Eugenia Kim hat, $230

No comments:

Post a Comment