Breakfast at LC's...Where Champagne IS a Food Group

Everyone wants a place to feel at home...a place that feels like nothing bad could ever happen to them there...like Tiffany's. I am just a girl in the world with hopes & dreams like the rest of you, looking for that place for myself...& maybe my own little blue boxes along the way. Breakfast at LC's is my blog, where I can talk about life, love, fashion, media & family. Since MY dream is to always have a place where the people I love can gather for breakfast (or lunch & dinner) and talk, share, & laugh, I gave the blog a name: "Breakfast at LC's." xoxo, LC


Monday, October 18, 2010

American Honey



America's sweetheart might unofficially be Meg Ryan, but Reese Witherspoon is most certainly in the top ten list, and her wardrobe certainly helps. Maybe it's her Southern girl charm and the way she never really makes a major fashion faux pas, but Reese usually always is a fashion hit, whether she's running errands, running to the gym, or on the red carpet.

While filming a new movie, she was wearing this pretty Stella McCartney dress in white lace, which is one of my personal favorite fabrics to have in my own wardrobe (it's the ultimate in femininity) and she contrasted it with a sophisticated black blazer and black Wellies. The unexpected mix between boots, blazer, and that gorgeous dress gives Reese an outfit that's unique, smart, and sweet.

And if there's one way to define an American girl, wouldn't those three words sum it up best? I'd like to think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment