Breakfast at LC's...Where Champagne IS a Food Group

Everyone wants a place to feel at home...a place that feels like nothing bad could ever happen to them there...like Tiffany's. I am just a girl in the world with hopes & dreams like the rest of you, looking for that place for myself...& maybe my own little blue boxes along the way. Breakfast at LC's is my blog, where I can talk about life, love, fashion, media & family. Since MY dream is to always have a place where the people I love can gather for breakfast (or lunch & dinner) and talk, share, & laugh, I gave the blog a name: "Breakfast at LC's." xoxo, LC


Thursday, October 14, 2010

Taking The High Road...12th Street Cynthia Vincent



One of my favorite designers is Cynthia Vincent, mostly because the collections are usually distinct, feminine, and have an element of sexiness that I appreciate and like to blend into my daily wardrobe. But one of my favorite looks from the past two seasons that 12th Street Cynthia Vincent has done is the poncho-like cardigan that has a Navajo print, because it's easy to throw over a lightweight long sleeve knit tee from American Apparel or H&M, and a pair of jeans, or a sleek pair of pants or leather leggings or jeggings and ankle boots, hair up in a chic knot or undone-bun, with oversize Chloe sunglasses to complete the look.

When you're in a hurry, and you're living a busy lifestyle, it helps to have a few pieces in your wardrobe that speak for themselves; staples that let everyone know you have style and taste regardless of the fact that you might have a $4 t-shirt underneath and a pair of slip on flats from Target on your feet. This would be that go-to piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment