Breakfast at LC's...Where Champagne IS a Food Group

Everyone wants a place to feel at home...a place that feels like nothing bad could ever happen to them there...like Tiffany's. I am just a girl in the world with hopes & dreams like the rest of you, looking for that place for myself...& maybe my own little blue boxes along the way. Breakfast at LC's is my blog, where I can talk about life, love, fashion, media & family. Since MY dream is to always have a place where the people I love can gather for breakfast (or lunch & dinner) and talk, share, & laugh, I gave the blog a name: "Breakfast at LC's." xoxo, LC


Friday, October 29, 2010

On The LC Lust List



Ok...another reminder, note to self, post-it note on my vanity mirror, whatever works...

BUY AN OVERSIZE FLOPPY HAT.

How much am I loving this photo of Olivia Palermo in this super chic hat? Paired with a floral top (or what seems to look like it was maybe a dress at this photo shoot) I want one to call my own, so that when I go on vacation to visit my girlfriends, I can walk out of the terminal looking like I walked off the pages of ELLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment