Breakfast at LC's...Where Champagne IS a Food Group

Everyone wants a place to feel at home...a place that feels like nothing bad could ever happen to them there...like Tiffany's. I am just a girl in the world with hopes & dreams like the rest of you, looking for that place for myself...& maybe my own little blue boxes along the way. Breakfast at LC's is my blog, where I can talk about life, love, fashion, media & family. Since MY dream is to always have a place where the people I love can gather for breakfast (or lunch & dinner) and talk, share, & laugh, I gave the blog a name: "Breakfast at LC's." xoxo, LC


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Keeping It Golden



The first time I saw the season finale of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, I have to admit, I was saying, "What the f@#k is Khloe wearing?"

Upon further inspection, and after really looking at her outfit, I actually really liked it.

It's actually not surprising, considering I'm a huge Missoni fan, a lover of all things Bohemian, and flowy, comfortable dresses. I also love gold jewelry, headbands, and hairpieces that look a little bit "hippie glam," if there is such a thing.

Now that I think about it, I would probably wear Khloe's outfit, if I wasn't all of 5 feet tall. Since I'm pretty short, I generally try to avoid longer dresses, but there's a first time for everything, and this Lotta Stensson dress, which you can purchase for yourself for $435, online at www.shopthetrendboutique.com, is worth it's weight in gold. And speaking of gold, her headpiece by her pal Nicole Richie, $445, by House of Harlow, Nicole's line (named after her daughter, Harlow, is the perfect accessory, and pulls the whole outfit together. She looks like royalty in this outfit, and, stepping out of her white Range Rover, well, she looks like Los Angeles royalty.

The Queen of Calabasas has had some style mishaps, but this time, she's keeping it golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment