Breakfast at LC's...Where Champagne IS a Food Group

Everyone wants a place to feel at home...a place that feels like nothing bad could ever happen to them there...like Tiffany's. I am just a girl in the world with hopes & dreams like the rest of you, looking for that place for myself...& maybe my own little blue boxes along the way. Breakfast at LC's is my blog, where I can talk about life, love, fashion, media & family. Since MY dream is to always have a place where the people I love can gather for breakfast (or lunch & dinner) and talk, share, & laugh, I gave the blog a name: "Breakfast at LC's." xoxo, LC


Friday, November 19, 2010

A Nail Polish Fairytale Come True



I am not going to lie, the fact that Deborah Lippman is a fellow ASU alumni makes me want to promote her products all the more, since she is, of course, a Sun Devil at the heart of it. This is not the only reason I love Lippman nail polish, of course, and I can give you about 10 good reasons why. For now, I'll give you my top two.

Lippman, a manicurist to the stars, who has clients like Martha Stewart in her portfolio, has been in business for years, and has truly perfected nail polish...the polish doesn't chip. Not only does it take ages before you do see a chip in your polish, you get a glossy, shiny finish with the first application, so it looks like you've got a topcoat already built into the polish. This saves us gals on the go a whole lot of time to focus on other important pasttimes. Like shopping. And salon visits. Hey, a girl still has to have priorities in life.

The other reason I'm in love with these polishes is, of course, because of the array of colors she comes out with, and the adorable names. I'm just head over heels for "Today was a Fairytale," above, no doubt named for the Taylor Swift song. Since my life is much more "Bad Romance" than something out of a fairytale, I also must mention my love of the pretty plum polish pictured below, named after Lady GaGa's famed song.

Too bad Lady GaGa didn't go to ASU. I think she would've been able to hold it together a little bit better if she was an ASU girl. Then again, after time spent visiting dorms around campus, maybe not.

To buy Lippman polish, visit Nordstrom stores, or purchase online at: www.lippmancollection.com. They make amazing stocking stuffers, too. That's a hint, for those of you who were planning to throw oranges and apples in your sister's stocking. Yeah, she doesn't want fruit for Christmas, Chiquita Banana, but thanks for the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment