Breakfast at LC's...Where Champagne IS a Food Group

Everyone wants a place to feel at home...a place that feels like nothing bad could ever happen to them there...like Tiffany's. I am just a girl in the world with hopes & dreams like the rest of you, looking for that place for myself...& maybe my own little blue boxes along the way. Breakfast at LC's is my blog, where I can talk about life, love, fashion, media & family. Since MY dream is to always have a place where the people I love can gather for breakfast (or lunch & dinner) and talk, share, & laugh, I gave the blog a name: "Breakfast at LC's." xoxo, LC


Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Little Note to Lamar's Baby Mama...



I just read an article in The New York Post (yes, I read gossip. I know it might be bad, but since it's about people I will likely never meet in my lifetime, I feel like it might be a little bit better than participating in gossip about people I actually know.) In the article, Lamar Odom was getting blasted by his ex, Liza Morales, for being with Khloe Kardashian and for "checking out" as a father. He is now suing her for visitation and to have his child support adjusted, and she wasted no time being nothing but nasty in the damn New York Post.

And I would just like to say, step off his shit, bitch. Yeah, you heard me. And while you're at it, get off of Khloe's ass, too. Let the lovers love and let the haters hate, and since you belong in the second category, why don't you take your ghetto hairdo and your bad manners and go back to trying to find some other guy to harass. I mean, don't you have any pride? Who were your parents, girl?

Everyone deserves a chance to move on and to fall in love, and be in love. If he didn't love you, Liza, then why don't you leave him be, and let him start a new life with Khloe? Get over yourself already, let him be a father to his children, which, by the way, should be your FIRST priority--don't get it twisted--and quit using them as chess pieces in your little game. Because the only one you're gonna end up playing in this whole situation? Is you.

I am so sick and tired of women using their prior claims to a man like marriage or a relationship, or their children, as a tool for manipulation. This moves ALL women backwards, not forwards.

I was really happy when Khloe found love, and it makes me happy to see her in love with Lamar and treating him right, and I have no doubt she'd be a great mother to her stepchildren, because she's taken care of everyone in her own family for so many years. Hate the fact that he moved on, hate that he moved on to a beautiful, stunning woman, hate that he married a Kardashian and no matter who you hire as your attorney, his attorney is going to be a Robert Kardashian protege and is going to kick your lawyer's ass every which way from Sunday. Hate that the whole world can see that Khloe makes him extraordinarily happy when they're together. Be as jealous as you want, Liza, but don't take your kids' chance at MORE happiness away from them just because of your own fucking selfishness.

I guess that's just what I had to say.

To all the baby mamas out there...yes, the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world. But if you don't start getting some act right in that step of yours, one of MY hands won't hesitate to bitch slap you across the face. You might watch the E! channel, but you don't KNOW from reality until you see LC in full effect.

Peace, Love, and NO more drama...
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment