Breakfast at LC's...Where Champagne IS a Food Group

Everyone wants a place to feel at home...a place that feels like nothing bad could ever happen to them there...like Tiffany's. I am just a girl in the world with hopes & dreams like the rest of you, looking for that place for myself...& maybe my own little blue boxes along the way. Breakfast at LC's is my blog, where I can talk about life, love, fashion, media & family. Since MY dream is to always have a place where the people I love can gather for breakfast (or lunch & dinner) and talk, share, & laugh, I gave the blog a name: "Breakfast at LC's." xoxo, LC


Thursday, September 30, 2010

Today, We Celebrate Your LOVE



Happy Anniversary, to my Amazing Parents...

Thank you for setting an example over the years of what a relationship is supposed to be about...

Working through problems together;
Finding a common ground,
Supporting each other when the going gets rough
Being the best of friends
Loyalty, honor, respect
Spending time together...
Whether it's calling each other to see how the day's going...
Or knowing that you always have a movie date,
A vacation companion and travel partner
A lover to come home to at the end of the day
And someone you can always trust and count on.
Someone to hold hands with as you go through the good times
And a hand to grasp tightly when times get tough, or you're scared...

Your marriage has taught me that real love does last and that it's something worth waiting for
And it taught me not to settle for less than I deserve.
If I had not had parents like you,
I might not have learned how to love myself first.

Thank you for giving me, and all of our family, the love and the example of love that you did...
And someday, I hope you get to be there when I walk down the aisle, too, because I will know that it was
worth waiting for...just like you always told me it would be. ;)

Happy 44th Anniversary Mom & Dad. We Celebrate Your Special Day With You...& Wish You Many More Years Together.

Love,
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment