Breakfast at LC's...Where Champagne IS a Food Group

Everyone wants a place to feel at home...a place that feels like nothing bad could ever happen to them there...like Tiffany's. I am just a girl in the world with hopes & dreams like the rest of you, looking for that place for myself...& maybe my own little blue boxes along the way. Breakfast at LC's is my blog, where I can talk about life, love, fashion, media & family. Since MY dream is to always have a place where the people I love can gather for breakfast (or lunch & dinner) and talk, share, & laugh, I gave the blog a name: "Breakfast at LC's." xoxo, LC


Thursday, August 25, 2011

Keeping Up With the Humphries...



Well, now that Kim is married, what the hell is America going to do on Sunday nights?
Now that we won't hear her bitching about being single, going on blind dates with random Armenian soccer players her momager has pimped her out to, and calling Reggie Bush to yell at him because he "can't be texting other whores!" (riiiight...) I'm fairly certain we're all going to have to find a new hobby.
Thank goodness, it's almost football season.
Well, that, and I'm pretty sure the girl will get herself knocked up in all of about 1 season of filming their spin-off reality TV show, Keeping Up with Kris & Kim, which will quickly launch into some sort of a rap song entitled, "Have a baby by me, baby, you'll be a single mama."

Good luck to Kimmie, even though I could give two shits about your keep-an-athlete wedding, I must say that your hair and makeup was seriously stunning for your main event, and you looked beautiful for your wedding day.

Your husband, on the other hand, looks like a blue eyed orangutan.

No comments:

Post a Comment